Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's Picture Time!

A few weeks ago we had some pics taken of Stanley from a friend/co-worker of mine. He does all our graphics and web design for Nukabe and has taken up photography on the side. His name is Meng Vang and he does an amazing job! If you are looking for a professional, hard working photographer... give him a call.

You can visit his site at http://www.mengvangphotos.com/ or check it out in our 'Himes Sites' section to the right.

Stanley's first photo shoot was great. Meng is very patient and works great with babies! Stanley did an excellent job as well. He let us move him around in all sorts of positions for about an hour and a half. Here are just a few samples:

These first two pics are probably daddy's favorites!





I think this next pic may be mommy's favorite.


Can you believe he was this relaxed for an hour and a half worth of pictures?


What a cutie! He must take after his daddy.

He was even good for tummy time pics!


This is the same pic with a different filter. I think I like this one better.

No comments: