Saturday, November 1, 2008

A day in the life of Stanley...

A slightly exaggerated (for the sake of a story), day in the life of Stanley...

Ready to take on the day, I get milk for breakfast. Later, I enjoy a fine lunch consisting of smashed peas, applesauce and cereal... all is right with the world.


First things first, time to work on our daily hand-eye coordination.

TOSS ME A CUP!

BAM! Like child's play... right into my hands!


Next, it's off to the office to help Roger with his phone etiquette. Good thing I'm so young... I have plenty of time to invest in my pupil.


What's a day without a chance to go see my friend Alyssa? Besides, it gives me the opportunity to play with her toys.

Off to the annual Christian Campus House Barn Dance.

Daddy borrowed a sweet hat from his friend Jim Morgan. I think that Jim guy may be a real cowboy.

YEE HAW!!! Mommy and me!


Matthew and Sarah are all up-tight this evening... I must have said something wrong.

Oh wait... what... these jokers get me every time!!

What is wrong with these people? It's a dance... smile!!!

I hope you liked my fun story!

No comments: